Going abroad for an exchange program
Why study abroad?
- Expand your network internationally
- Enrich your university experience by integrating courses taken abroad into your academic journey
- Discover a new academic environment and different pedagogical approaches
- Spend time at a foreign institution during your schooling, while paying tuition only to Université de Montréal
- Discover a new culture, a new country
- Improve another language
- Grow and develop greater independence and increased self-confidence
Conditions for participation
With a few exceptions, you have the possibility of doing an exchange for a semester or two at a partner institution of Université de Montréal as part of your study program at the Faculty of Music.
For everything there is to know about conditions for participation in the exchange program, to attend information meetings or to find out the steps to take to submit an application, visit the Maison internationale de l’Université de Montréal page.
In addition to exchange programs, a number of mobility schemes outside Québec are offered to Université de Montréal students, including research trips, internships, intensive courses and joint supervision. It’s possible to apply for a mobility grant to fund such a project.