Association des students en musique de l’Université de Montréal (AÉMUM)
Like every good student association, the AÉMUM is responsible for student life, in this case in the Faculty of Music. Its principal mandates are:
· Representing students on the various Faculty of Music internal and external committees
· Defending the rights and interests of its members in the Faculty, as well as with FAÉCUM
· The organization of a peer tutoring service
· The organization of social activities such as after-class gatherings and parties.
Moreover, the AÉMUM is made up of several bodies:
· The student café Le Triton
· The Université de Montréal Composition Circle (CeCo)
· The Musicology Circle
Interested in livening up your university experience and helping your student community? Get involved!
For further information, please visit this section of the site under the heading Communauté.
The Composition Circle (CÉCO)
Discover the Université de Montréal’s Composition Circle, a student group whose mission is to get people listening to and to promote music composed by students of the Université de Montréal Faculty of Music!
For everything there is to know and not to miss anything, follow the CeCo on Facebook.
The Musicology Circle
The Université de Montréal Musicology Circle is an organ of the AÉMUM. Its goal is to create a network of students in the Musicology and Ethnomusicology programs. The activities of the Circle are varied, ranging from social get-togethers to study days by way of an email group and a lecture series.