Passer au contenu

/ Music Faculty

Je donne


Graduate studies

There is no program change possible at the graduate level. A new regular application must be submitted. However, a program change request may be made if you change programs from, say, a DESS to the master’s in the same discipline.

Resource people

Please refer to the student record management technician (TGDE) for the desired program.